Name of Charity: SRI GURU SINGH SABHA (Southall, Middlesex)
My particulers as a donor are given overleaf
I want the charity to treat all donations I have made since 6th April 2010 and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid Donations.
Date ___/___/___ Signature of Donor
- You must pay an amount of Income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year. (Currently 25p for each £1.00 you give).
- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
- If in future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1)
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether you donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR65.
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.